Fixed Operations Manager
Moosomin/Whitewood dodge is a member dealership of the Olympic Auto Group. We are looking for a client focused Fixed Operations Manager to lead our parts and service team at Moosomin/Whitewood dodge, while ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients.
We are cultivating a culture of creativity, entrepreneurship, and working collaboratively as a team of automotive professionals to delight our clients both with their buying and service experiences.
In this operationally focused role, you will leverage your parts and service automotive expertise to train, educate and lead the local team members by:
- Establishing benchmark standards for service work order processing time and parts inventory turns;
- Coaching and training team members on proven methods to keep warranty claim hours low with rapid processing to the manufacturer;
- Measuring and reporting on technician productivity in contrast to established standards;
- Creating parts profitability goals while measuring and reporting on parts staff objective attainment;
- Developing a winning culture of continuing education and continual improvement;
- Implementing key programs to grow and develop service and parts throughput volume and profitability.
- Process Driven with proven success recipes in the automotive fixed operations realm?
- Software savvy to leverage our dealership software to track and report on service and parts client sanctification, sales and profitability metrics?
- Safety focused to ensure that our team members have the knowledge and training to work safely using the appropriate PPE and practices at all times?
- Creative to establish unique programs to ensure a consistent service backlog, and managing parts inventory to have the right mix without holding excess inventory?
- Able to manage multiple competing, high priority deadlines for both yourself and your team?
- Aggressive, performance driven compensation plans;
- Health benefits;
- Ongoing training and professional development support;
- Safe and healthy work environment;
- Opportunities for career advancement;
- Fun and inclusive culture.
Expect more, shift your expectations and start your career with the Olympic Auto Group!